- "That They May All Be One, Even As We Are One" - Volume 2
by T. Austin-Sparks
Twenty-Third through Forty-Second Meeting
Manila Philippines, 1964
Transcribed from notes of the meetings and published by Emmanuel Church, Tulsa, OK in 2000.
"Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, "This is the Word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, 'Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.'" Zechariah 4:6
- Letter (by T.A-S)
- Meeting 23 - Within Christianity There is Great Mixture
- Meeting 24 - The Holy Spirit Creates In Us Tremendously Strong Desire For Everything God Has
- Meeting 25 - "Not by Might, Not by an Army, Not by Power, But by My Spirit, Saith the Lord of Hosts"
- Meeting 26 - Are You Risen-Ones With Christ?
- Meeting 27 - Is Christianity a Legal System on the Earth, or is it a Spiritual Movement From Heaven?
- Meeting 28 - The Great Distinguishing Mark Between a Legal System and a Spiritual Life is by Direct Revelation of Jesus Christ
- Meeting 29 - The Only True Emancipation from all Forms of Legalism is to See Christ
- Meeting 30 - The Rule of Heaven will Divide Between the Evil and the Good, Between the Leaven and the Unleavened Bread
- Meeting 31 - The Holy Spirit Came Especially for the Purpose of Creating a Spiritual Order of Things
- Meeting 32 - The Matter Which is of Supreme Importance is: "Christ Fully Formed In You"
- Meeting 33 - "A Sword Shall Pierce Through Thy Own Soul"
- Meeting 34 - The Presence of the Lord is Power! The Presence of the Lord is Life! The Presence of the Lord is Holiness!
- Meeting 35 - John Set Out to Confirm the Faith of Believers in a Difficult Day
- Meeting 36 - Jesus, as the Light, Brings to Light the Works of the Devil in Order to Destroy Them
- Meeting 37 - What is True in the Lord Jesus Has Got to be True in Us
- Meeting 38 - Life is the Basis of Everything
- Meeting 39 - The Law of the True Manifestation of Christ is the Law of Death and Resurrection Union with Christ
- Meeting 40 - The Cup of the Lord
- Meeting 41 - Prayer is the Basis of Everything in our Life with the Lord
- Meeting 42 - "For the Sake of His Name"